Monday, November 29, 2010

Best Form of Stress Management...

There is plenty of pressure and stress in days like these. Not enough time, not enough money, and not enough people to help are just a few of the stressors that are common to man. How do you handle these stresses when they begin to a boil in you? Here is an interesting insight...
"As pressure and stress bear down on me, I find joy in your commands." ~Psalm 119:143
Have you ever thought about using joy to deal with stress? Joy is quite different than happiness. Happiness is a by-product of favorable 'happenings', thus 'happiness'. But joy is something that flows into the human spirit from the Divine Himself. When we tune our ear toward Christ's daily plans and engage in those plans, something wonderful occurs. Pure undefiled joy begins to pour into our souls and literally overwhelms stress and pressure. I don't know about you, but I find Christ's daily plans for me and His daily infusions of joy to be my BEST FORM OF STRESS MANAGEMENT! ~Verlon

No comments:

Post a Comment