Saturday, January 29, 2011

Not That Bad...

Something deep inside us fears tough times. But there are some lessons about God's grace and favor that can only be learned during challenging seasons. Here is an interesting glance at the times of trouble:
"Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me...You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies." -Psalm 23:4-5
Isn't it interesting that it is in the dark valleys where we find Christ's greatest attentiveness, closeness, and presence? And isn't it even more interesting that when we are surrounded by enemies it actually feels like we are at a banquet feast? One of the great surprises of life is that when we fall down to the bottom of things, because of Christ, it is NOT THAT BAD! -Verlon

No comments:

Post a Comment